Forums @ The Playground Forum Index

FAQ Search Memberlist Register Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Meh, it's alright.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums @ The Playground Forum Index -> Oekaki Board Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lore

PostPosted: Wed 16th Apr 7:40 pm    Post subject: Meh, it's alright. Reply with quote

I'll let someone else take care of it. Now that I've it out, it's not working out as well as I had planned and I don't want us to start off badly. xD;
Cargo

PostPosted: Wed 16th Apr 8:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Would anyone mind? Reply with quote

I've got no problem with it O: I say, the more posts there are, the better!
Kooriki

PostPosted: Wed 16th Apr 8:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Would anyone mind? Reply with quote

Mm. I had a half-formed opener page started, but as I'll be way too busy until the actual fights start, I guess it won't matter too much if you snag it.

Just remember that Sailor Minty's the official announcer. That's all I really care about. :3
Lore

PostPosted: Wed 16th Apr 9:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Would anyone mind? Reply with quote

O: I figured she was, Koori.

So..~ *wiggles off to the fight board*
Celes

PostPosted: Wed 16th Apr 10:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Would anyone mind? Reply with quote

You didn't really need a new topic to ask this.

Kooriki already addressed this yesterday:
Kooriki wrote:
Okay. So... I bleev the fight board is going public sometime soon-ish.
But I'm supar-busy right now, and don't really have time to put up the first post or whatever.

Sooo.... feel free to do whatever with it (so long as it pertains to this tourney) until I grab the time to do something with it.

'KAY BAI.
Lore

PostPosted: Wed 16th Apr 11:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Would anyone mind? Reply with quote

I saw, Celes. c: But I know comments can be overlooked in threads. I just wanted to make sure I didn't step on anyone's toes just in case they were planning something and didn't notice me asking in that thread.

Sorry for any trouble, though. It wasn't my intention.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums @ The Playground Forum Index -> Oekaki Board Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: