Forums @ The Playground Forum Index

FAQ Search Memberlist Register Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
ARE YOU READY?!?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums @ The Playground Forum Index -> Oekaki Board Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
heartrate monitor

PostPosted: Sun 13th Apr 9:06 pm    Post subject: Re: ARE YOU READY?!? Reply with quote

Guys, I am having a hard time, I may not be able to make it. School's gonna end in May, it will be crunch time, and my emotions are in the dumpster.

Feel free to take off my fighter. :/
kiyo

PostPosted: Mon 14th Apr 4:25 pm    Post subject: Re: ARE YOU READY?!? Reply with quote

BETTER ONE! <:

Kooriki

PostPosted: Mon 14th Apr 8:00 pm    Post subject: Re: ARE YOU READY?!? Reply with quote

Well, poo. That makes two fighters dropping out.
Ah well.

TIEM TO UPDATE THE ROSTER.
Littlebull

PostPosted: Tue 15th Apr 12:06 am    Post subject: Re: ARE YOU READY?!? Reply with quote

Here is mine. Smile
Kooriki

PostPosted: Tue 15th Apr 3:42 pm    Post subject: Re: ARE YOU READY?!? Reply with quote

Okay. So... I bleev the fight board is going public sometime soon-ish.
But I'm supar-busy right now, and don't really have time to put up the first post or whatever.

Sooo.... feel free to do whatever with it (so long as it pertains to this tourney) until I grab the time to do something with it.

'KAY BAI
Celes

PostPosted: Fri 18th Apr 8:11 pm    Post subject: Re: ARE YOU READY?!? Reply with quote

EDIT: FORGOT MY OTHER STUFF. -revises-
teh_maddeye

PostPosted: Sat 19th Apr 1:29 pm    Post subject: Re: ARE YOU READY?!? Reply with quote

: D

Saiga battle thing.png
 Description:
There is my character |D

Download
 Filename:  Saiga battle thing.png
 Filesize:  75.52 KB
 Downloaded:  3965 Time(s)

Celes

PostPosted: Sat 19th Apr 2:35 pm    Post subject: Re: ARE YOU READY?!? Reply with quote

Sorry, we've already started round one and sign-ups have ended.
Dakki

PostPosted: Sat 19th Apr 3:25 pm    Post subject: Re: ARE YOU READY?!? Reply with quote

D: such a shame, i wanted to finish my piccy, but im too late ;3;.

sigggh is there any other way to join later perchance?

this was my charrie btw. DX

dakki.png
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  dakki.png
 Filesize:  183.86 KB
 Downloaded:  3990 Time(s)

Kooriki

PostPosted: Sat 19th Apr 3:31 pm    Post subject: Re: ARE YOU READY?!? Reply with quote

Hm. Well, out of fairness, I don't want to have people join the tournament in a later round. It is going to be a "last man standing" type deal.

I'll try figure out a way to incorporate the people that didn't sign up in time.
Maybe sparring partners or something.

Really, you could do something like that anyway.
I'm encouraging the rest of the community to participate in this event how ever much they can with fan-art/comics and the like.
chibimars

PostPosted: Sat 19th Apr 5:16 pm    Post subject: Re: ARE YOU READY?!? Reply with quote

Kooriki wrote:
Hm. Well, out of fairness, I don't want to have people join the tournament in a later round. It is going to be a "last man standing" type deal.

What?? That doesn't make any sense. Whatever happened to the whole "A New Challenger Has Appeared!!" deal?

Kooriki

PostPosted: Sat 19th Apr 11:01 pm    Post subject: Re: ARE YOU READY?!? Reply with quote

chibimars wrote:
What?? That doesn't make any sense. Whatever happened to the whole "A New Challenger Has Appeared!!" deal?

Wait. Whut?

Maybe you've been misinterpreting submission titles.
I said from the beginning it'd be a bracketed tourney.
Perhaps I wasn't that clear about what, exactly, that meant.
Lore

PostPosted: Sun 20th Apr 3:44 am    Post subject: Re: ARE YOU READY?!? Reply with quote

Ouch, we're gonna need some help with those ice burns.

I guess I don't have too much to say since you set it up, Koori, but I'm kinda siding with CM on this one. What ever happened to the fun of seeing an unexpected fighter showing up in the middle of battle?

I know it's not exactly fitting with the whole bracketed fighting idea.. But you know how unreliable on a whole the artists of this oekaki are. ( Not that it's that bad or anything, you guys! Don't worry! ) And I'm guessing at least two of them will be no shows.. So if we need to, why not make room for some last minute entrants?

Edit: And in all fairness, I'd like to mention that it's possible the latest entrants weren't aware of the character submission deadline change. I believe you had the message up for maybe two days, and that happened to be during the week. It's very possible they hadn't seen the updated deadline until it was too late because they were busy with school.
Celes

PostPosted: Sun 20th Apr 8:12 am    Post subject: Re: ARE YOU READY?!? Reply with quote

Kooriki's already got a lot of work to do for this. I think it's okay if we let two late entrants slide.
Dakki

PostPosted: Sun 20th Apr 8:40 am    Post subject: Re: ARE YOU READY?!? Reply with quote

ah uhm, if it is too much inconvience, i could wait again till you do something like this again., i dont really want to too much on your plate with this, DX but its okay i suppose.

if i was let in, i or that the other could be last minute fighters in uh small battles like how the others were saying

but i mean if you gotta rearange all these people and all that stuff, i really dont want to make a whole lotta trouble. DX

so whatever happens happens. i'll still be supportive in anyway or not.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums @ The Playground Forum Index -> Oekaki Board Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: