Forums @ The Playground Forum Index

FAQ Search Memberlist Register Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Secret Snowmen... REVEALED!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums @ The Playground Forum Index -> Oekaki Board Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cargo

PostPosted: Sun 6th Jan 3:04 am    Post subject: Secret Snowmen... REVEALED!! Reply with quote

Hey everyone, Cargo here [finally] with the submissions for <b>Secret Snowman</b>! We had a really great turnout, and everyone drew really great pieces.

Unfortunately, we did not recieve all the pieces - but fear not! For those of you whose requests were not recieved, <b>Nuklz and I will take over drawing them and make sure you recieve one.</b> After all, what's a Secret Snowman if not everyone gets their gift?
It may take a little while for these pieces to be drawn, but they will be done fairly soon. [Nuklz apologizes in advance for lateness on her part.]

**If you did not draw your piece, but also did not recieve one in return, we will not be drawing your request. If you do submit your piece in the near future, though, we will take that into account and draw your gift.**

So, to the following participants, we're super sad that your gifts have not been recieved yet; we hope you'll be patient and we'll get them done as soon as possible:
<b>Littlebull
Niyoels
Tsuki Chan</b>

To all these participants, please check back soon for your gifts! We apologize again that you'll have to wait a bit. D:

--
Alright, onto the pieces! They were really great, it was super fun to look at each one as it was turned in!

Instead of just giving you the link to your picture, we decided it would be cool if everyone could see the lovely pictures you recieved, so we're doing a large gallery of them here for everyone's enjoyment!

Please be warned, some of the pictures are rather large. :3

<b>Without further ado, here are the Secret Snowmen from 2007!

To Twigg from Elette:

To Tina from Chibimars:

To Mber from Niyoels:

To Lucy from Silver:

To Lovelace from jakerockwell, who says, "I don't get riddles."

To Hudster from Littlebull:

To Elette from Cosmik:

To DeviS from Blitz:

To Dakki from Kooriki:

To DeepBlue52 from Korisu:

To Cosmik from Yugiou:

To Chibimars from DeepBlue52:

To Blitz from Tsuki Chan:

To BBFC from DeviS:

To Silver from Hudster:

To Yugiou from BBFC:

To Riku/Rock Lee from Dakki:

To Kooriki from Su Wukong:

To Korisu from Cargo (sorry for the wait!)

To Jakerockwell from Cargo (sorry for the wait!)

To Su Wukong from Cargo (sorry for the wait!)

</b>

Again, if you did not recieve your gift, we will be posting them as soon as we draw them! If your sent your submission in and we didn't post it here, please let us know so we can figure out what happened to it!

If you did not turn your submission in and would still like to, please do it as soon as possible so everyone can recieve their gifts!

Thanks for to all that participated, and thanks to Nuklz who actually thought of the idea (because I mostly just helped out), and we hope we can see you all turn out again if we do another gift exchange in the future!
Nuklz

PostPosted: Sun 6th Jan 3:35 am    Post subject: Re: Secret Snowmen... REVEALED!! Reply with quote

...all these pictures are so great, I wish I'd participated... :G *dies* They're all so pretty! T__T;;

Thanks everyone for participating in this event!! T__T Thanks to you guys it went really well!

As for those who didn't recieve pictures... I'll do my best to not let you down! *insert determined look here* ...At the same time, I apologize in advance for the lateness of all of them. =D=;;;

And on another note, feel free to submit your pictures to your deviantart accounts or wherever now! :D Everyone else should get to see the awesomeness that is all of your pictures!

Thanks again everyone! >D<!!
hudster

PostPosted: Sun 6th Jan 2:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Secret Snowmen... REVEALED!! Reply with quote

HOLY MOLY @_@

Thanks for hosting this, guys, it was great.

*loves on LB* :PPP

Just to prove to one or both of them
A CAT IS JUST A CAT
DeepBlue52

PostPosted: Sun 6th Jan 6:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Secret Snowmen... REVEALED!! Reply with quote

That was really fun, even though it was a bit of a pain...

It was worth it, though!

I thank everyone, especially Korisu for my amazing pic!
DeviSarah

PostPosted: Sun 6th Jan 6:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Secret Snowmen... REVEALED!! Reply with quote

Aww, great job everyone!
This was really fun (also a big pain in the butt), but I can't wait for next Christmas! xD

Thank you, Blitz! ;o;
Kooriki

PostPosted: Sun 6th Jan 7:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Secret Snowmen... REVEALED!! Reply with quote

Aha.
CM used the same typeface I did. :3

Fantastic job, everyone.
Gold stars all around.
ByakuSephy

PostPosted: Sun 6th Jan 8:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Secret Snowmen... REVEALED!! Reply with quote

OMG!everyone's art is so fantastic....the one I drew was kinda lazy Sad
Thankyou so much BBFC!I almost fainted when i saw it @_@ *crashtackles*
Cosmik

PostPosted: Sun 6th Jan 8:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Secret Snowmen... REVEALED!! Reply with quote

Wow, they're up! Great job everyone <3
It was really fun doing this, count me in next year! Smile

chibimars

PostPosted: Sun 6th Jan 8:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Secret Snowmen... REVEALED!! Reply with quote

omg the Gambit is for me??? Surprised
SQUEEEEE *huggles*
Thanks DB52 XD!!

Celes

PostPosted: Sun 6th Jan 9:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Secret Snowmen... REVEALED!! Reply with quote

Hey, I'm gonna try to contribute some sketches to those who didn't get their Snowman. :U Can't guarantee that I can, but, I will try.
BBFC

PostPosted: Mon 7th Jan 5:43 am    Post subject: Re: Secret Snowmen... REVEALED!! Reply with quote

<3 !
Thank you so much, DeviS! ~~~ <3

And thanks to Nuklz and Cargo ~~~
Cargo

PostPosted: Mon 7th Jan 6:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Secret Snowmen... REVEALED!! Reply with quote

Celes wrote:
Hey, I'm gonna try to contribute some sketches to those who didn't get their Snowman. :U Can't guarantee that I can, but, I will try.

Wow, that would be really great if you could :'D Thanks for the offer! But don't worry if you don't get around to it either.
Su Wukong

PostPosted: Tue 8th Jan 10:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Secret Snowmen... REVEALED!! Reply with quote

-smacks self- I was horribly late, but I just... entered mine in. XD; -looks up- OAO?! HOLY--

... -wind blows past- ;_;
hudster

PostPosted: Thu 10th Jan 11:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Secret Snowmen... REVEALED!! Reply with quote

I'm still in awe. Hahaha.

Everyone did an absolutely amazing job. Still, damn LB. You're...wow. XD

<333333

Just to prove to one or both of them
A CAT IS JUST A CAT
Littlebull

PostPosted: Fri 11th Jan 7:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Secret Snowmen... REVEALED!! Reply with quote

lol, hahaha Hud. I went a little overboard, I'm sorry! XD

I don't really mind that I didn't get a gift - I'm quite happy with the fact that my secret santa enjoyed what they got, no matter how fugly the man I drew looks. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums @ The Playground Forum Index -> Oekaki Board Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: