Forums @ The Playground Forum Index

FAQ Search Memberlist Register Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
I have a big favor ask!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums @ The Playground Forum Index -> Site FAQ
View previous topic :: View next topic  
UsagiAFN

PostPosted: Thu 8th Nov 4:25 pm    Post subject: I have a big favor ask! Reply with quote

I know moon tv dont start over for a long time right now but i'm totally upset over here right now! I have been downloading the episode everytime with out a miss but i got a new hard drive and i transfered all my sailor moon episode to it thinking it would be safer you know and my computer totally crashed and I lost all of the first and second season! i was able to save some of the 3 but I still lost some of that. So i just wanted to know when you know a rough time line of when you will be starting to let ppl download the first season again because i haev to totally start over!

and you see also a other thing before they got delete my computer stopped playing the 2nd and 3rd season and would only play the first season so i was wondering when you start everything back will you keep one download in only avi format so that i will be able to play back the video?

Thank you so much for listening T_T

Usagiafn
Pseudo-Stamaraster

PostPosted: Thu 8th Nov 7:45 pm    Post subject: Re: I have a big favor ask! Reply with quote

Getting CCCP or the VLC player should solve your .ogm issues (links are on the help page).

Let's see:
200 episodes / 2 episodes per week = 100 weeks = ~2 years Shocked

PM me before then if you want the links to some episodes.
chibimars

PostPosted: Sun 11th Nov 10:57 am    Post subject: Re: I have a big favor ask! Reply with quote

According to my calculations, episode 1 will be shown on Thursday, May 29, 2008.

Please try using CCCP to watch the videos, it's the quickest and best codec pack for anime.

I'll keep an eye out for the episodes in AVI format, but I can't guarantee anything. The episodes will need to have a very high quality of video, audio, and subtitling for me for me to consider linking them. But if I did run across them in AVI format, I would probably make them available too.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums @ The Playground Forum Index -> Site FAQ All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: