Forums @ The Playground Forum Index

FAQ Search Memberlist Register Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
help for sailor moon game another story!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums @ The Playground Forum Index -> Site FAQ
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hikki_chan

PostPosted: Fri 6th Oct 11:13 am    Post subject: help for sailor moon game another story! Reply with quote

hiii
i downloaded the game sailor moon another story, and now got stuck at the end boss for sailor mercury, how can i deafeat that monster? cz she takes too much HP from me, soo kind of i cant win...is there any cheat or any other help pplllzzzzz >.< !!!
chibimars

PostPosted: Sun 8th Oct 5:36 pm    Post subject: Re: help for sailor moon game another story! Reply with quote

Here is a link to the FAQ with cheat codes:
http://www.sailor-games.com/sm_another_story_faq.txt

Unfortunately, I can't provide much more help than that. But maybe you can do an internet search to see if there is any new information out there Smile
hikki_chan

PostPosted: Tue 10th Oct 5:06 am    Post subject: Re: help for sailor moon game another story! Reply with quote

i saw this site, but there is also no good cheat written in it Neutral
but i will search more on the net..
thxx ^^
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums @ The Playground Forum Index -> Site FAQ All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: