Forums @ The Playground Forum Index

FAQ Search Memberlist Register Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
color in board

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums @ The Playground Forum Index -> Site FAQ
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun 10th Sep 12:27 am    Post subject: color in board Reply with quote

um how do you color in one of the pictures?
i don't want to press "continue buttion" on the picture just in case i acidently get the wrong thing >.< help
Patches

PostPosted: Sun 10th Sep 10:12 am    Post subject: Re: color in board Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
um how do you color in one of the pictures?
i don't want to press "continue buttion" on the picture just in case i acidently get the wrong thing >.< help

Hit "continue" then type int he password the lineart artist gave int he description. Then make sure you choose "new post" (I think it may be default now) and color to your hearts content ^^

kitnami

PostPosted: Tue 12th Sep 8:45 pm    Post subject: Re: color in board Reply with quote

Thankyouu ^^
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums @ The Playground Forum Index -> Site FAQ All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: