Forums @ The Playground Forum Index

FAQ Search Memberlist Register Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
State of Paintchat
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums @ The Playground Forum Index -> Oekaki Board Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chibimars

PostPosted: Tue 2nd Dec 10:19 pm    Post subject: Re: State of Paintchat Reply with quote

Thanks Galar. It is back. i think.

Edit: There was a power outage at my place so it'll be out for a bit.

chibimars

PostPosted: Tue 9th Dec 6:00 pm    Post subject: Re: State of Paintchat Reply with quote

It's up now!
Galar

PostPosted: Sun 14th Dec 1:40 pm    Post subject: Re: State of Paintchat Reply with quote

Ty so much Chibimars ^^
chibimars

PostPosted: Thu 1st Jan 1:12 pm    Post subject: Re: State of Paintchat Reply with quote

I'll be moving this weekend (January 4-6) so my computer will probably be disconnected for some time. So no paintchat until moving is done!
Celes

PostPosted: Sun 15th Mar 2:56 pm    Post subject: Re: State of Paintchat Reply with quote

Seems like PChat is out.
chibimars

PostPosted: Wed 1st Apr 4:57 pm    Post subject: Re: State of Paintchat Reply with quote

Yes, they've been gone for a while. In my new place, I do not have access to the router, so I cannot run Paintchat here. I made a post about this, but now I cannot find the post Embarassed Is there anyone who wants to run Paintchat on their PC instead? You will need to set port-forwarding from your router.
Galar

PostPosted: Wed 15th Apr 5:12 pm    Post subject: Re: State of Paintchat Reply with quote

chibimars wrote:
Yes, they've been gone for a while. In my new place, I do not have access to the router, so I cannot run Paintchat here. I made a post about this, but now I cannot find the post Embarassed Is there anyone who wants to run Paintchat on their PC instead? You will need to set port-forwarding from your router.

I might be able to, but idk the what/how to do, in order to manage the pchat board xAx;;;
chibimars

PostPosted: Mon 29th Mar 4:02 pm    Post subject: Re: State of Paintchat Reply with quote

I'm back after a long hiatus. Paintchat has been out since forever, but I'll be getting my own place soon and then we'll be able to run Paintchat again with no problems. It should be back by the end of April, hopefully.
chibimars

PostPosted: Fri 7th May 2:08 pm    Post subject: Re: State of Paintchat Reply with quote

Paintchat is up. For good this time.

Since I finally own my own house/internet connection/router there shouldn't be any more problems long term. At worst it might eventually reset my IP to something else, perhaps. I'll deal with that when it happens.

If there are any problems, or its just running slowly, post here. I forgot how to to admin and reset the canvas but I'll relearn eventually Smile

kiyo

PostPosted: Wed 12th May 12:54 pm    Post subject: Re: State of Paintchat Reply with quote

Seems like the log's broken. B(
chibimars

PostPosted: Wed 12th May 7:00 pm    Post subject: Re: State of Paintchat Reply with quote

I turned off the server and turned it on again and that seemed to fix it. Your drawings are still there.

EDIT: i take that back i'm still fixing it

EDIT: Ok it's working now and I killed all your pics. I think Paintchat just crashes when the log gets too long but i could be wrong.

chibimars

PostPosted: Thu 20th May 7:20 pm    Post subject: Re: State of Paintchat Reply with quote

It was down for a couple days because my IP address had changed. I set up a static IP service so that it doesn't happen again. My apologies.
Celes

PostPosted: Thu 27th May 2:57 pm    Post subject: Re: State of Paintchat Reply with quote

Can we upgrade the canvas? :D
chibimars

PostPosted: Thu 27th May 3:32 pm    Post subject: Re: State of Paintchat Reply with quote

What do you mean? I'm confused
Celes

PostPosted: Thu 27th May 8:15 pm    Post subject: Re: State of Paintchat Reply with quote

Oh, I meant like, a larger canvas. I have a gigantictastic monitor now, so the canvas seems so tiny to me, haha. XD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums @ The Playground Forum Index -> Oekaki Board Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 11 of 12

Jump to: