Forums @ The Playground Forum Index

FAQ Search Memberlist Register Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Sailor Moon DR General Questions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums @ The Playground Forum Index -> Destiny Revival Project
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kungpow12345

PostPosted: Wed 23rd Aug 5:01 pm    Post subject: Sailor Moon DR General Questions Reply with quote

General Questions:

What is Sailor Moon: Destiny Revival?

The ultimate goal of the "Destiny Revival" is to complete the game series with the future releases of Sailor Moon S, Sailor Moon Super S and Sailor Moon: Sailor Stars, plus adding new enemies, new cinematics and of course special additions to both Sailor Moon and Sailor Moon R. The newest addition to these games will be of course the all-new voice cast!

As new playable characters (including all 10 sailor senshi), never before seen enemies, and new places become available, we will also release expansions so that you can create your own Sailor Moon Adventure! It's the most expansive Sailor Moon game ever!

Best of all, "Destiny Revival" is free, and available for you to play on your PC or home console.

What ports are currently available?

PC, Xbox*, PSP*, Dreamcast, PS2,** Zodiac Tapwave, Gamepark 32
* - for consoles that have been modded, softmodded or have an exploit to run unsigned code (Don't PM Me asking how to do this)
** - We've been told that Sailor Moon can run on the PS2 unmodded but the PS2 port hasn't been updated in ages. Currently a ps2 version is unavailable.

What ports are planned in the future?

Playstation One definitely doesn't have the kind of resources to run BoR but the future ports in mind right now are the Nintendo DS, Gamecube, and hopefully Xbox 360.

The only BoR engine I have for the DS will only run off of the GBA flash card (you can find them super cheap now) ...and there's no sound and it's unoptimized. Plus, I think games that use the original BoR palette work the best as apposed to what I'm using on Sailor Moon Plus. If I ever did Sailor Moon Plus for the DS, I would have to take out a lot of features unless it was reported with all of the new features that are in OpenBoR.

Will all the Sailor Moon games(from the original to Stars of course) are completed, will you have them available for Dreamcast?

DCEvolution is currently looking into this project with great interest and there is a safe bet that my Sailor Moon games will be released in a 1CD set once I've completed all 5 of them.

Where can I get this game?

Sailorvgame.org and click on the Destiny Revival link on the left hand side.

Where can I download the expansion packs?

Once I figure out how I would want to release them, they will be available here at sailor-games.com.

Are you going to have all of your games on sailorvgame.org?

I would like to keep sailorvgame.org as a mirror site for my Destiny Revival series. You can find the games here: http://www.sailorvgame.org/kungpow

sailormoonfan

PostPosted: Thu 27th Dec 10:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon DR General Questions Reply with quote

When do you think the sailor moon S destiny revival game will be fininshed??? Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Wed 28th May 8:36 am    Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon DR General Questions Reply with quote

Does Sailor Moon Plus and Sailor Moon R Plus work on Vista?
kungpow12345

PostPosted: Wed 18th Jun 6:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon DR General Questions Reply with quote

I will be making minor upgrades to both games prior to Otakon 2008 but both will work on Vista.
Videogamer

PostPosted: Fri 25th Jul 11:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon DR General Questions Reply with quote

For the Destiny Revival series I noticed that the names have the word "Plus" in them (Sailor Moon Plus and Sailor Moon Plus R). Why is the word "Plus" used? And since it is supposed to have up through Super S and even Sailor Stars, why is R the name of the latest game in the series? And one last question. Who is making the game? A game company? Or is it a fan made game?

And one last question that I forgot. Will there be multiplayer mode? And if there is, will it be versus, cooperative, or both?

stamaraster

PostPosted: Sat 26th Jul 7:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon DR General Questions Reply with quote

If I understand correctly, they're "Plus" because they are improved compared to the original fighting games for the SNES etc. They are Kungpow's vision of what the games should be.

R is the latest because the others are still in production.

jeana1gilhousen

PostPosted: Thu 16th Oct 12:36 am    Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon DR General Questions Reply with quote

hey,guys how about wearing a newshort wigs? come to Hairwigsall to know more .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums @ The Playground Forum Index -> Destiny Revival Project All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: