Forums @ The Playground Forum Index

FAQ Search Memberlist Register Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
A New Look for Sailor-Games??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums @ The Playground Forum Index -> Oekaki Board Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Natalie

PostPosted: Wed 16th Jul 10:19 am    Post subject: A New Look for Sailor-Games?? Reply with quote

I don't know, I would like to see Sai-Ga be given a new look. We haven't had an update of this site since 2011 (or even before that) And the boards haven't been used much except for the General Board. I remember when all of the boards were busy with artwork. Now it's just folks typing weird jumble or drawing pictures on the wrong board. Plus, these forum threads have been closed out for a long time. What can be done for it?
chibimars

PostPosted: Fri 25th Jul 12:50 pm    Post subject: Re: A New Look for Sailor-Games?? Reply with quote

Hi Natalie! Keeping the site up to date takes a lot of time, energy, and love... which I'm currently putting into my comic book! So SG is going to stay the same for a while...
Natalie

PostPosted: Sat 26th Jul 10:52 pm    Post subject: Re: A New Look for Sailor-Games?? Reply with quote

chibimars wrote:
Hi Natalie! Keeping the site up to date takes a lot of time, energy, and love... which I'm currently putting into my comic book! So SG is going to stay the same for a while...
Okay... I just miss the good old days when this place was bustling with artists. Nod Nod
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums @ The Playground Forum Index -> Oekaki Board Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: