Forums @ The Playground Forum Index

FAQ Search Memberlist Register Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Patches' Stoof :3
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums @ The Playground Forum Index -> Oekaki Board Discussion -> Art Gallery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kaggie-Chan

PostPosted: Fri 27th Jul 4:40 am    Post subject: Re: Patches' Stoof :3 Reply with quote

o_o suddenly they work now... think it was my pop up blocker lol. or something

what's with the Naruto thing overated? <.< *narutard* Lol. I do like it though, and your Anthy picture!! =D

Patches

PostPosted: Wed 15th Aug 6:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Patches' Stoof :3 Reply with quote

Givin' Chibi Usa some <3

Patches

PostPosted: Sat 20th Oct 10:54 am    Post subject: Re: Patches' Stoof :3 Reply with quote

hehe been a while since I updated this thread >.>

^_^

frootloopbear

PostPosted: Mon 19th Nov 3:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Patches' Stoof :3 Reply with quote

Whoa, your art is really amazing! I'd like to tell about how I like one particularly, and what I like about this and that, but really... I love them all equally! Great job!
Lela

PostPosted: Sat 28th Jun 5:36 am    Post subject: lqiayIDUlHToLEISGjj Reply with quote

I have to express my apoaicertipn to you just for rescuing me from this particular crisis. Just after checking through the search engines and meeting solutions which are not powerful, I assumed my entire life was done. Existing minus the approaches to the problems you've resolved by means of your entire short article is a crucial case, as well as the ones which could have in a negative way damaged my entire career if I had not encountered the website. Your main competence and kindness in handling almost everything was useful. I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't come across such a subject like this. It's possible to at this moment relish my future. Thanks very much for the impressive and result oriented guide. I won't be reluctant to propose the blog to anyone who needs and wants counselling about this subject.
Yadi

PostPosted: Sat 28th Jun 10:23 am    Post subject: womjOzWbto Reply with quote

hey there and thank you for your information – I’ve deilnfteiy picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical points using this website, as I experienced to reload the web site a lot of times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and can damage your high-quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Well I’m adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for a lot more of your respective interesting content. Make sure you update this again very soon..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums @ The Playground Forum Index -> Oekaki Board Discussion -> Art Gallery All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: