Forums @ The Playground Forum Index

FAQ Search Memberlist Register Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Sailor Moon relaunch on Hulu

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums @ The Playground Forum Index -> Oekaki Board Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chibimars

PostPosted: Sat 17th May 2:14 pm    Post subject: Sailor Moon relaunch on Hulu Reply with quote

Viz recently announced that they've licensed the entire Sailormoon series: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2014-05-16/viz-licenses-original-sailor-moon-anime-franchise

What this means is: new Sailor moon english dub, Sailor Moon DVD's and Blu-Rays, Sailor Moon streaming on Hulu starting this week (subbed, not dubbed)

My wallet can't wait!! Smile

Natalie

PostPosted: Thu 29th May 12:02 am    Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon relaunch on Hulu Reply with quote

A friend of mine in my building told me about that. Does it have the cut out parts to the English version?
chibimars

PostPosted: Thu 29th May 2:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon relaunch on Hulu Reply with quote

That's right, the new subtitled ones on Hulu will be uncut, and they're planning on showing all 200 episodes, including Sailor Stars.

So to recap, there is:
- Subtitled old Sailormoon on Hulu (it started already)
- New dub of old Sailormoon (I don't know when)
- NEW season of Sailormoon Crystal (starting July 5)

Natalie

PostPosted: Fri 30th May 12:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon relaunch on Hulu Reply with quote

Why after so long does Miss Takeuchi(?) want to air a new season of Sailor Moon? Didn't the Sailor Scouts die in the Star season?
chibimars

PostPosted: Sat 31st May 3:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Sailor Moon relaunch on Hulu Reply with quote

Well Sailor Moon Crystal is a reboot that will be following the manga much more closely than the original series. That's kind of why I'm kind of cynical about it, since I didn't like the manga that much Embarassed

And I don't know what happened in SailorStars either, since I never finished it...

Didn't they all come back after they died?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums @ The Playground Forum Index -> Oekaki Board Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: