Forums @ The Playground Forum Index

FAQ Search Memberlist Register Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Sailor moon games! and emulators!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums @ The Playground Forum Index -> Site FAQ
View previous topic :: View next topic  
~*Midori_Flower*~

PostPosted: Mon 5th Jun 7:41 pm    Post subject: Sailor moon games! and emulators! Reply with quote

I dont know how to work those emulator things..its running but i dont know how to play my games! and all of the sailor moon games i downloaded are unknown files! What should I do? ><
chibimars

PostPosted: Thu 22nd Jun 10:40 am    Post subject: Re: Sailor moon games! and emulators! Reply with quote

In the emulator there should be an option called "Open" or "Load ROM"... from this panel, open up the game files you downloaded.
][Dc

PostPosted: Thu 22nd Jun 3:30 pm    Post subject: Got a question Reply with quote

Hey, this is a great site,
I kinda got obbsessed with Sailor Moon and I was so glad you guys had all those great SNES games up.
I'm still trying to beat the second Balloon Puzzle game Laughing
But my question is,
Do you guys have any of the cheats for the games?
I love to play and beat the games but now that I've beaten all of them, I wanted to check out some of the cheats.
I have a few "kinda" cheats for the Luna Ball game if you'd like...
After you beat the game you can play as Super SailorMoon and if you beat it again with Super SailorMoon you can play as SailorSaturn...
If you'd like the cheats for that I'd more the gladly give them to you.
1989Guardian

PostPosted: Thu 17th May 5:42 am    Post subject: Sailor Moon Various Emotion Sega Saturn help Reply with quote

In Sailor Moon Various Emotion Does the combo actually work in on the ssf emulator goz i tryed the sega satrun combo's and playstation version.
So if i did something wrong please tell me
chibimars

PostPosted: Thu 17th May 9:27 am    Post subject: Re: Sailor moon games! and emulators! Reply with quote

][Dc, there are no cheats besides the FAQ for SailorMoon another story that's posted in this website's SNES section.

1989Guardian-- I don't know the answer to your question. Perhaps you can ask the people at sailorvgame.org Smile

kungpow12345

PostPosted: Sat 7th Jul 10:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Sailor moon games! and emulators! Reply with quote

I would try gamefaqs.com and search for Various Emotion
Mickel

PostPosted: Thu 18th Jul 2:41 am    Post subject: Re: Sailor moon games! and emulators! Reply with quote

open up the game files you downloaded.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums @ The Playground Forum Index -> Site FAQ All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: