Forums @ The Playground Forum Index

FAQ Search Memberlist Register Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Thanks, you guys.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums @ The Playground Forum Index -> Oekaki Board Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Twigg

PostPosted: Mon 4th Mar 10:24 pm    Post subject: Thanks, you guys. Reply with quote

Hello everyone.
I know this place might not get looked at much anymore, and if it does, it doesn't get frequented as much, and that makes me sad.

Anyway.
I used to come here every single day years ago. Back when kooriki, hudster, ashleigh, ceres, alicechan, heartrate monitor, celes, cargo, and patches were still running rampant.

Everyone mentioned above as well as CM: thank you.
<3

You all may not remember me. I wasn't particularly talented, and I didn't talk much, but if it wasn't for your guys' talent, and willingness to help new artists I never would have gotten to where I am today.

When I first came here to you guys I was 10 I think. I'm 19 now, and whenever I draw, I think back to the days when I would be on here drawing for HOURS.

It saddens me that everyone I knew has pretty much left.
And if any of you happen to see this, feel free to add me on dA:
twiggipop.deviantart.com or on tumblr: catiewrong.tumblr.com.
I'd love to see your recent works.

So yeah.
That's all.

Keep on rockin' everyone, and I hope someday that this oekaki board is full of life once more. <3

chibimars

PostPosted: Tue 5th Mar 10:03 am    Post subject: Re: Thanks, you guys. Reply with quote

Hi Twigg Smile

Yeah, I remember you Smile I'm happy to see you're around and your words warm my heart, I completely agree. I'm not particularly sad about it, I just think of it as a happy memory.

I am still making art, however I am not social anymore. I'm very happy and I'm glad to hear you're doing well. Go ahead and email me or drop me a note if you need any help with art or programming. Smile

chibimars

PostPosted: Tue 5th Mar 10:09 am    Post subject: Re: Thanks, you guys. Reply with quote

Oh also, Sailor Moon is coming in the Summer season, so make sure you catch it Smile
Twigg

PostPosted: Tue 5th Mar 6:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Thanks, you guys. Reply with quote

Haha, yay I'm remembered!
C:

Very happy memories indeed.
<3

And omg really? I had no idea! Is it airing in the US? If so, what channel?

chibimars

PostPosted: Fri 8th Mar 8:30 am    Post subject: Re: Thanks, you guys. Reply with quote

The creators said that they're planning to release it worldwide at the same time. So you will probably find it subtitled on Crunchyroll or some other licensed site. I'll post again once I know something more definite.
heartrate monitor

PostPosted: Fri 15th Mar 10:34 am    Post subject: Re: Thanks, you guys. Reply with quote

Whoa, this was a strange time to pop up here. Feels like centuries ago. Glad to hear you're doing well, Twigg. CM, I keep disappearing from messengers due to antisocial tendencies as well, I don't blame you!

My Tumblr is karen-kaye. I still draw, though it's mostly a hobby now.
Twigg

PostPosted: Fri 15th Mar 5:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Thanks, you guys. Reply with quote

I'll follow you, heartrate.
(:

I mostly draw as a hobby now as well.
I also make items for an avatar website, which is fun.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums @ The Playground Forum Index -> Oekaki Board Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: