Forums @ The Playground Forum Index

FAQ Search Memberlist Register Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
What music do you love?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums @ The Playground Forum Index -> Oekaki Board Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
smeadereesews

PostPosted: Thu 17th Jan 9:41 pm    Post subject: What music do you love? Reply with quote

I love house music.
And you?
frootloopbear

PostPosted: Fri 18th Jan 10:30 am    Post subject: Re: What music do you love? Reply with quote

I like... a lot of genres. let's see...

Soul, rock (mostly classic rock), jazz, R&B, blues, Latin, hiphop (mostly the old kind of hiphop/hiphop that's not only about b00bs, a$$es and cars), reggae, big band (which is also jazzy, but still), musical songs, and who know what more.

Actually I just like any song I just so happen to like, not because it's in some sort of genre. I can appreciate any sort of music, really, axcept for hardcore (and other tranc-y things) or hiphop that's only about "all the chicks looove my cars so much they shake their booty!" and stuff.
Kaggie-Chan

PostPosted: Fri 18th Jan 7:34 pm    Post subject: Re: What music do you love? Reply with quote

This should be moved to the Open Discussion. This is the Oekaki Board Discussion. I'm not saying this to be mean, just to say where you should post random things. =)

(I like rock music)

DeviSarah

PostPosted: Sat 19th Jan 4:07 pm    Post subject: Re: What music do you love? Reply with quote

I like mudkips. Just kidding. XD
I am an universal listener. But country and rap are totally out of my league.
Malaya

PostPosted: Mon 26th Dec 7:42 am    Post subject: Re: What music do you love? Reply with quote

Hi.........
Interesting topic......
I love classic rock music.Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums @ The Playground Forum Index -> Oekaki Board Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: