Forums @ The Playground Forum Index

FAQ Search Memberlist Register Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Secret Snowman Sai-Ga Event 2008 Thread!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums @ The Playground Forum Index -> Oekaki Board Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nuklz

PostPosted: Wed 10th Dec 8:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Secret Snowman Sai-Ga Event 2008 Thread! Reply with quote

D: Sorry about that, Kiyo! I just sent it again to your gmail; if you still don't get it I can PM you here.

Also, if anyone else hasn't gotten their assignment yet, please let me know!
Nuklz

PostPosted: Sat 13th Dec 5:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Secret Snowman Sai-Ga Event 2008 Thread! Reply with quote

Hahaha, I'm spamming my own thread...
Early Deadline is closed now (and a little bit late hurr). Thanks to those who got theirs in! :3

Remember, THE DEADLINE is December 20th! There are technically a couple days after that for a safety net also, but please try to get your submissions in before the 20th. :3 Thanks!
Nuklz

PostPosted: Thu 18th Dec 3:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Secret Snowman Sai-Ga Event 2008 Thread! Reply with quote

Reminder time! ...again.
THE DEADLINE is coming up in just a short time! December 20th is the date. There's technically a short grace period after that, but it'd be great if everyone could get theirs in by the deadline.
If you haven't submitted yours yet, please do so as soon as possible. I SHOULD reply to confirm that I've gotten it, so if you sent yours in but didn't get a reply, try again or PM me here.
Thanks y'all!
Nuklz

PostPosted: Sun 21st Dec 11:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Secret Snowman Sai-Ga Event 2008 Thread! Reply with quote

This is late, but THE DEADLINE has now passed. Unfortunately, not all the submissions are in quite yet... but the Weak Deadline ends... uh, tomorrow for any late submissions. :B;; So please get your submissions in ASAP, even if it's past the Weak Deadline date. If you sent in your submission but didn't receive a reply, I probably didn't get it, so either resend it via email or PM me here.
Reveals should be posted by the end of the month regardless of whether all the submissions are in.

Thanks to everyone for participating! :D Hope everyone has a great holiday.
chibimars

PostPosted: Mon 22nd Dec 3:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Secret Snowman Sai-Ga Event 2008 Thread! Reply with quote

I am almost done!! so close Embarassed
DeepBlue52

PostPosted: Tue 23rd Dec 12:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Secret Snowman Sai-Ga Event 2008 Thread! Reply with quote

I'm still working. Sorry!
Littlebull

PostPosted: Tue 23rd Dec 2:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Secret Snowman Sai-Ga Event 2008 Thread! Reply with quote

Same! I'll get it done soon!
DeepBlue52

PostPosted: Tue 23rd Dec 4:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Secret Snowman Sai-Ga Event 2008 Thread! Reply with quote

Hey, I just finished mine. I'll email it to you in a sec. Very Happy
Jseng

PostPosted: Sat 27th Dec 5:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Secret Snowman Sai-Ga Event 2008 Thread! Reply with quote

AAHHHHGHGHGHIEFEWFEWTF
I'm a week late from the deadline D<
I know you don't want to hear any lame excuses, but my computer got raped by a virus on the 20th...okay so I wasn't smart in doing my secret santa on the DAY of the deadline...but it crashed, and then my parents dragged me out of state for a week and I felt so horrible and AAHHH

I'll do it RIGHT NOW.

DeepBlue52

PostPosted: Mon 29th Dec 10:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Secret Snowman Sai-Ga Event 2008 Thread! Reply with quote

Are the pictures going to be posted soon?
chibimars

PostPosted: Tue 30th Dec 10:28 am    Post subject: Re: Secret Snowman Sai-Ga Event 2008 Thread! Reply with quote

I hope so too Smile
Nuklz

PostPosted: Tue 30th Dec 3:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Secret Snowman Sai-Ga Event 2008 Thread! Reply with quote

They should be up sometime later today, I hope. :D
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums @ The Playground Forum Index -> Oekaki Board Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: