Forums @ The Playground Forum Index

FAQ Search Memberlist Register Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
No more Fight board?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums @ The Playground Forum Index -> Oekaki Board Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cosmik

PostPosted: Sat 24th May 7:53 pm    Post subject: No more Fight board? Reply with quote

I was going to post my second page when I noticed that there's no Fight board right now, but the Theme Board is back.
Since I don't see any post from Kooriki about the end of the tournament, it may be happening only to me, or maybe it's a glitch.
Am I the only with this problem?

Kooriki

PostPosted: Sat 24th May 9:04 pm    Post subject: Re: No more Fight board? Reply with quote

It must be a glitch, 'cause I was just doing rounds, and it was there.
Cargo

PostPosted: Sat 24th May 11:00 pm    Post subject: Re: No more Fight board? Reply with quote

The board wasn't there for me this morning, but now it seems to be fixed. Maybe it was only a temporary glitch?
Cosmik

PostPosted: Sun 25th May 7:17 am    Post subject: Re: No more Fight board? Reply with quote

Yeah, it's fixed now.*

chibimars

PostPosted: Sun 25th May 9:16 am    Post subject: Re: No more Fight board? Reply with quote

Sorry about that, guys. It was a glitch. The redirect to destinyrevival.com wasn't working, so I called tech support, and they fixed it. But they accidentally killed all the other redirects, so you ended up at an old version of the main page (it could have been worse...). Anyway, it's nothing to worry about. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums @ The Playground Forum Index -> Oekaki Board Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: