Forums @ The Playground Forum Index

FAQ Search Memberlist Register Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums @ The Playground Forum Index -> Site FAQ
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ByakuSephy

PostPosted: Wed 2nd Jan 4:55 pm    Post subject: Avatar Uploading problems? Reply with quote

I tried to upload a new avatar/icon on the general board,and it keeps saying this,when i click "add an icon"

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Lost connection to MySQL server during query in /home/sailorga/public_html/oekaki/icons/connect.php on line 10
Lost connection to MySQL server during quer
chibimars

PostPosted: Wed 2nd Jan 5:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Avatar Uploading problems? Reply with quote

Thanks for letting me know- that problem was my mistake. It works now! ^_^
ByakuSephy

PostPosted: Fri 4th Jan 9:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Avatar Uploading problems? Reply with quote

WAHH!I thought it was fixed Shocked but now everytime I upload it says "you already have 0 icons saved. Please choose one to delete" >< im so sorry to bother you...I checked the file,it's under 100 pixels...
Nuklz

PostPosted: Thu 17th Jan 9:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Avatar Uploading problems? Reply with quote

D: I get the same problem as ByakuSephy... the "You already have 0 icons saved/Please choose one to delete" message pops up, and you can't really do anything... *is unhelpful* I've tried with different image filetypes too, but it doesn't seem to work.
chibimars

PostPosted: Sat 26th Jan 9:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Avatar Uploading problems? Reply with quote

Sorry about that you guys. The icon uploading is working now Smile
tructhanh5@yahoo.com

PostPosted: Fri 2nd May 5:33 am    Post subject: Re: Avatar Uploading problems? Reply with quote

ByakuSephy wrote:
I tried to upload a new avatar/icon on the general board,and it keeps saying this,when i click "add an icon"

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Lost connection to MySQL server during query in /home/sailorga/public_html/oekaki/icons/connect.php on line 10
Lost connection to MySQL server during quer
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums @ The Playground Forum Index -> Site FAQ All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: