Forums @ The Playground Forum Index

FAQ Search Memberlist Register Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Jeez.. So quiet.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums @ The Playground Forum Index -> Oekaki Board Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lore

PostPosted: Sat 5th Jan 5:17 am    Post subject: Jeez.. So quiet. Reply with quote

Not many people here seem to really comment on pictures unless they're ZOMGUBERAMAZING. o_O I really don't care about comments on my own art, but man do I feel bad for the artists that are still really practicing. It's gotta be hard for them to improve without the tiniest bit of encouragement, don't you think?

I'm going to try to comment as much as possible without it being overkill in hopes of semi-fixing this. Or is Sai-Ga just one of those boards that don't care about the other artists besides the 'regs'? D: *prepares to find another board if so*
Celes

PostPosted: Sat 5th Jan 10:17 am    Post subject: Re: Jeez.. So quiet. Reply with quote

There's been a lesser amount of comments lately. Usually, commenting is not this bad.
DeepBlue52

PostPosted: Sat 5th Jan 1:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeez.. So quiet. Reply with quote

I admit, I am a lurker when it comes to commenting on people's art. I will try to comment more. Very Happy
chibimars

PostPosted: Sat 5th Jan 5:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Jeez.. So quiet. Reply with quote

Thanks Lore and DeepBlue- contributing comments is the right attitude, I think. But don't forget to give Gen Right, the Theme Board and Color-In Board some luffs too.

Since school is starting this week, I think the comments-to-post ratio will become more reasonable again ^_^

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums @ The Playground Forum Index -> Oekaki Board Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: