Forums @ The Playground Forum Index

FAQ Search Memberlist Register Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
P-chat question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums @ The Playground Forum Index -> Site FAQ
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cardcaptor_Cutie

PostPosted: Fri 5th May 10:52 pm    Post subject: P-chat question Reply with quote

Hey! ^^ long time no see Sad ^^;;;

Today in the P-chat a group drew a super awesome pic of cute tTellie tubbie collage :3
But it took up the whole borad. (Not that I mind that, it was so cute and funny <3) Anyway when I was logged in, no one else was there in the room.

If the P-chat room is clear of people, is it fair-game to erase all pictures if it is a large collage such as this to make space? (And I saw that a screenshot was on the upload borad as well)
Or are people supposed to leave it alone until one of the artists come back to erase it?

I looked in the rules and FAQ, I didn't spot anything about this ettiqute.

Thank you
chibimars

PostPosted: Sat 6th May 2:35 pm    Post subject: Re: P-chat question Reply with quote

If no one is in the Paintchat, you can erase anything you like (because there is no one there to disagree ^_-).

I'll put this question in the FAQ Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums @ The Playground Forum Index -> Site FAQ All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: