Forums @ The Playground Forum Index

FAQ Search Memberlist Register Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
General Oekaki Ettiquette
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forums @ The Playground Forum Index -> Oekaki Board Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cere Cere

PostPosted: Thu 11th Nov 4:57 pm    Post subject: Re: General Oekaki Ettiquette Reply with quote

I've also noticed that some people put bullets between their words, and that is ALSO annoying. <3

PostPosted: Sun 12th Dec 11:26 am    Post subject: Re: General Oekaki Ettiquette Reply with quote

That refreshed my memory. ^_^ Thank you patches-san. Yes, I agree with you this should be on the main paige.*gives you a dozen cookie*

Well, Thank you again!!!

PostPosted: Tue 4th Jan 11:19 pm    Post subject: Re: General Oekaki Ettiquette Reply with quote

i so agree but i belive that some one should include that these postes r here on the general board as part of a coment! Very Happy
Sailor_Ocean_Love

PostPosted: Sun 19th Jun 5:37 pm    Post subject: Re: General Oekaki Ettiquette Reply with quote

How do I post my pics? Question
iyami ame

PostPosted: Sun 1st Jan 9:11 pm    Post subject: Re: General Oekaki Ettiquette Reply with quote

oo :3 that answered all my questions <3 thank you

except x__x if i post a non-beginner board, will people critique me? ._. i dont like being critiqued @__@; unless i ask to be.. but i dont think im a beginner.. xD;

---

thank you very much hacker :3
((i dont like being critiqued becuase alot of the time its people comlaining about my style itself xD; i.e. big hips and hands, wearing scarves backwards, slightly funky fold-lines, though people on gaia and DA are often harsh, as long as people here are nice i wont mind at all <3))
Hakuji

PostPosted: Sun 1st Jan 9:20 pm    Post subject: Re: General Oekaki Ettiquette Reply with quote

iyami ame wrote:
oo :3 that answered all my questions <3 thank you

except x__x if i post a non-beginner board, will people critique me? ._. i dont like being critiqued @__@; unless i ask to be.. but i dont think im a beginner.. xD;
Most of the time if you post on the advanced or vets board you will be critiqued. But it's only to help you get better. We don't permit anyone rudely commenting on what's wrong.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forums @ The Playground Forum Index -> Oekaki Board Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: