Forums @ The Playground Forum Index

FAQ Search Memberlist Register Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
my pic got deleted (again)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums @ The Playground Forum Index -> Site FAQ
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rraatt1

PostPosted: Sat 24th Dec 2:22 pm    Post subject: my pic got deleted (again) Reply with quote

i used to have a problem where everything i posted got deleted. Today i posted on the genaral board and it happened again. There was nothing wrong with my pic, it had a backround and was not inappropriot, and it took 16mins. How can i get this to stop?
chibimars

PostPosted: Mon 26th Dec 11:20 am    Post subject: Re: my pic got deleted (again) Reply with quote

Hi rraatt/kw,
Some of your pics got deleted because they are below standards. Please look carefully at the other pics on the General Board and see what they have that you can include in your pictures to make them better.

You can always post in the Oekaki Discussion Forum to receive tips on drawing and coloring.
Twilight Shadow

PostPosted: Tue 27th Dec 2:02 pm    Post subject: Re: my pic got deleted (again) Reply with quote

it's not right to go aroud deleting others work if it's not up to standards on the General (which makes no sense). For crying out loud! it's the General board! For me the General Board has no standards besides for 15 mins, no Inappropriate drawings, and nudity. Other boards have standards but the Gen having standards is just plain stupic. Anyways, the general board should be a board of no stardards besides the 15 mins. and the other rules. No matter how bad or how good people's drawings are, just leave it there unless it becomes a problem and a lot of people start to complain about it.

i'm not lecturing or anything, i'm just saying.
Hakuji

PostPosted: Sat 31st Dec 10:41 pm    Post subject: Re: my pic got deleted (again) Reply with quote

Twilight Shadow wrote:
it's not right to go aroud deleting others work if it's not up to standards on the General (which makes no sense). For crying out loud! it's the General board! For me the General Board has no standards besides for 15 mins, no Inappropriate drawings, and nudity. Other boards have standards but the Gen having standards is just plain stupic. Anyways, the general board should be a board of no stardards besides the 15 mins. and the other rules. No matter how bad or how good people's drawings are, just leave it there unless it becomes a problem and a lot of people start to complain about it.

i'm not lecturing or anything, i'm just saying.
There also has to be a show of effort on the general boards. Otherwise someone could scribble for 15 minutes and have it stay.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums @ The Playground Forum Index -> Site FAQ All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: