Forums @ The Playground Forum Index

FAQ Search Memberlist Register Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
My Avatar just dosent work can you help me?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums @ The Playground Forum Index -> Site FAQ
View previous topic :: View next topic  
~*Midori_Flower*~

PostPosted: Sat 12th Nov 3:12 pm    Post subject: My Avatar just dosent work can you help me? Reply with quote

well it started out hacker gave me a Avatar of mui( from DearS) it is 17 kb but it said for me it was 29.3 kb weird and when I tried to upload the URL it said it had to be from .jpg. etc. and it is jpeg I really dont get it ...It is even harder to understand when people tell me how to do it... Its like they say upload the blagh blagh blaugh to the URL and chop it up and put it in new document ...please try to give me simple directions and if you could could someone get me an Avatar that is 20 kb or less that is uploaded from .jpg... thank you( I hope I wasent being harsh or rude.. Sad ....) (sorry if I was)
Nanaki

PostPosted: Sat 12th Nov 4:14 pm    Post subject: Re: My Avatar just dosent work can you help me? Reply with quote

1. Right click on the picture.
2. Select "Save Picture As"
3. On the bottom of the window, ensure that the file extension says "jpeg".
4. Save the file.

5. Log in.
6. Enter your profile. (Nods) The button that says profile on it, at the top.
7. Scroll down to the "Avatar control panel"
8. Click on browse, in the "Upload Avatar from your machine" section.
9. Select your Avatar
10. Click on open. The box you were using should close.
11. Click on submit, at the bottom of the screen.

12. You should recieve a message saying that your avatar has been changed.

Voila. There you have it, enjoy.
~*Midori_Flower*~

PostPosted: Sat 12th Nov 4:40 pm    Post subject: Re: My Avatar just dosent work can you help me? Reply with quote

It still dosent work it said it has to be 20 kb and I shrunk it but then it said the URL has to be jpg, etc etc. WHAT IS A URL? I am totally lost!!!
Nanaki

PostPosted: Sat 12th Nov 4:50 pm    Post subject: Re: My Avatar just dosent work can you help me? Reply with quote

You really need not worry about the URL, seriously.

Try this. Instead of saving it as a jpeg, save it as bitmap.
Open THAT file in MSpaint.
Click on file, the save as, and save it as a jpeg.
Then carry on from step 5.

This seems pointless, but it could be a downloading problem of some sort.
~*Midori_Flower*~

PostPosted: Wed 16th Nov 4:06 pm    Post subject: Re: My Avatar just dosent work can you help me? Reply with quote

SIGH......................................dosent work..................................................*SIGH
rei hino

PostPosted: Wed 16th Nov 4:33 pm    Post subject: Re: My Avatar just dosent work can you help me? Reply with quote

if you read this first, then go to the athiest post, i wrote what i did to change my avatar so i could use it.

[url=http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=~*isis*~]don't click this link...[/url]
Sesshoumaru

PostPosted: Mon 21st Nov 9:50 am    Post subject: Re: My Avatar just dosent work can you help me? Reply with quote

.............................................................yeah.................................
rei hino

PostPosted: Tue 22nd Nov 12:22 am    Post subject: Re: My Avatar just dosent work can you help me? Reply with quote

sorry i posted on your thread SES, but i didnt know she had asked about it here before i gave her a response.

[url=http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=~*isis*~]don't click this link...[/url]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums @ The Playground Forum Index -> Site FAQ All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: