Forums @ The Playground Forum Index

FAQ Search Memberlist Register Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Do you have any 20 kb pictures in the picture area in senshi playground?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums @ The Playground Forum Index -> Site FAQ
View previous topic :: View next topic  
~*Midori_Flower*~

PostPosted: Thu 10th Nov 7:51 pm    Post subject: Do you have any 20 kb pictures in the picture area in senshi playground? Reply with quote

I would like to make an avatar but I need directions.
Nanaki

PostPosted: Thu 10th Nov 7:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you have any 20 kb pictures in the picture area in senshi playground? Reply with quote

From the looks of most Avatars, you should just take a picture that you like, and crop it. If, for example, you wanted Sailor Moon's face as an avatar, find a picture with a nice face, and chop it off! (Chuckle) Seriously though.

Or you could draw a 100x100 pic yourself. If you save it as a jpeg. the file would definately be below 20kb.

Good luck.
~*Midori_Flower*~

PostPosted: Thu 10th Nov 8:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you have any 20 kb pictures in the picture area in senshi playground? Reply with quote

could someone make me one by any chance?(I might just sound stupid here Crying or Very sad )
Hakuji

PostPosted: Thu 10th Nov 8:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you have any 20 kb pictures in the picture area in senshi playground? Reply with quote

What do you want an avatar of?

PostPosted: Fri 11th Nov 4:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you have any 20 kb pictures in the picture area in senshi playground? Reply with quote

Do you watch DearS miu is my favorite character she has pink hair and green eayes...... but if you cant manage a avatar of sailor venus would work thanks.^_^ Very Happy
Hakuji

PostPosted: Fri 11th Nov 4:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you have any 20 kb pictures in the picture area in senshi playground? Reply with quote

You can use this, but don't direct link it, please. It uses up my bandwidth. Save it to your computer and upload it.

PostPosted: Fri 11th Nov 5:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you have any 20 kb pictures in the picture area in senshi playground? Reply with quote

Thanks Hacker your the best! Very Happy ^_^
~*Midori_Flower*~

PostPosted: Fri 11th Nov 5:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you have any 20 kb pictures in the picture area in senshi playground? Reply with quote

Hey Hacker sorry I tried to upload it but it said it was too big it has to be exactly or under 20kb can I shrink it some how?
Hakuji

PostPosted: Fri 11th Nov 5:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you have any 20 kb pictures in the picture area in senshi playground? Reply with quote

It's 17 kb.

PostPosted: Fri 11th Nov 5:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you have any 20 kb pictures in the picture area in senshi playground? Reply with quote

REALLY? I CHECKED IT DO I HAVE TO TYPE IN THE URL?
Hakuji

PostPosted: Fri 11th Nov 5:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you have any 20 kb pictures in the picture area in senshi playground? Reply with quote

right click and 'save as' a JPEG, then go to profile and upload it.

PostPosted: Fri 11th Nov 5:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you have any 20 kb pictures in the picture area in senshi playground? Reply with quote

I did that and it said it has to be jpg, (etc)....... and how do you off link? (Sorry Hacker >_<)
Sesshoumaru

PostPosted: Fri 11th Nov 6:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you have any 20 kb pictures in the picture area in senshi playground? Reply with quote

Hello cuddly-chan I think you can just press the "print screen" button (above the "insert" button and then access MS-Paint and click on edit-then paste and resize it, then finally save it as a JPEG file.
Hakuji

PostPosted: Fri 11th Nov 8:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you have any 20 kb pictures in the picture area in senshi playground? Reply with quote

Please don't off-link it. It steals my bandwidth.

PostPosted: Fri 11th Nov 8:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Do you have any 20 kb pictures in the picture area in senshi playground? Reply with quote

um..... what is a bandwage?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forums @ The Playground Forum Index -> Site FAQ All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: