Forums @ The Playground Forum Index

FAQ Search Memberlist Register Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Problem with downloading from the Video Archives/Kiss Dolls/Hi-Res Depot

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forums @ The Playground Forum Index -> Site FAQ
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kaggie-Chan

PostPosted: Fri 21st May 9:18 pm    Post subject: Problem with downloading from the Video Archives/Kiss Dolls/Hi-Res Depot Reply with quote

Chibi-Mars, when I go to click the link for the video, it takes me back to the front page. I go back there, try again and it does the same thing. I'm not understanding what my problem ish... and that's as specific as I can get with this...
Ashleigh

PostPosted: Fri 21st May 9:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Problem with the Video Archives Reply with quote

Yup, same here. I guess what you changed didn't work. ^^;

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
chibimars

PostPosted: Sat 22nd May 8:10 am    Post subject: Re: Problem with the Video Archives Reply with quote

Okay, the reason why you can't get the files is because you are websurfing from behind a firewall. Most likely, this firewall is created by software running on your PC. For example, "ZoneAlarm", "Norton SystemWorks" or "Norton Firewall".

Check your firewall software and see if it can be configured to allow referrer access. Most firewall software will have an option to allow referrer information only for a specific site; in that case, allow my site: http://www.sailor-games.com. You may need to add my sitename, and configure it specifically to permit "Information about visited sites".

If that seems too complex, there should be a way for you to temporarily disable the Privacy Control while you websurf or download. You can change the settings back after you are finished downloading.

Right now, hotlinking by bandwidth theives is a major concern of mine... I'm not gonna lessen the security just yet, but I will stay on the lookout for a technology that's more convenient for you. For instance, I might be able to do something with logging in and logging out. But it'll take me at least a week for me to implement something like that. Therefore, please try to configure your firewall software. Hopefully that will work for you.

chibimars

PostPosted: Sat 22nd May 8:23 am    Post subject: Re: Problem with the Video Archives Reply with quote

This webpage has instructions for Norton Internet Security and Norton Internet Firewall.

Even if you don't have that exact software, the instructions for your program should be very similar.

Reicheru

PostPosted: Wed 29th Dec 6:41 pm    Post subject: Problem with downloading from the Video Archives Reply with quote

whenever I click to download a clip it takes me to this freelancemanga site, which is completly blank and does nothing.

is there another way to be able to download it, is possible?

PostPosted: Sat 8th Jan 10:03 am    Post subject: Re: Problem with downloading from the Video Archives/Kiss Dolls/Hi-Res Depot Reply with quote

That 'freelancemanga' thing happens to me too! It's INCREDIBLY frustrating! Please help us! Please? -puppy eyes- Crying or Very sad
chibimars

PostPosted: Sat 8th Jan 11:08 am    Post subject: Re: Problem with downloading from the Video Archives/Kiss Dolls/Hi-Res Depot Reply with quote

Okay, I made it so it redirects you to the main video page instead of nowhere. You will still have to change settings in your firewall software to download the video, though.

PostPosted: Sun 9th Jan 8:37 am    Post subject: Re: Problem with downloading from the Video Archives/Kiss Dolls/Hi-Res Depot Reply with quote

Thankyou!!! ^^ You are very much luffed. It's kinda annoying looking at all these awesome clips and not being able to download them... --; I am vorking on a avard to give to chour site, ya?

PostPosted: Sun 13th Mar 9:01 am    Post subject: Re: Problem with downloading from the Video Archives/Kiss Dolls/Hi-Res Depot Reply with quote

do you know when they are showing it on cartoonetwork again?
chibimars

PostPosted: Sun 13th Mar 7:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Problem with downloading from the Video Archives/Kiss Dolls/Hi-Res Depot Reply with quote

No I don't Sad.... It seems pretty unlikely they'll show it again, unless Adult Swim gets its own channel or something like that o_O

PostPosted: Thu 25th Aug 8:33 am    Post subject: Re: Problem with downloading from the Video Archives/Kiss Dolls/Hi-Res Depot Reply with quote

hi
my name is eman and i like to watch sailor moon alot but the prombelm that i went to download the movie and i like like it sooooooooo badly and i have promblem that i dont know what kind of program that i can see sailor moon movie so pleasssssssssssse help me show how do i do it and i went that movie download in my computer thank u and for your information my computer kinda old is from 98 so can u telll me if i can change it to new XP in the same PC ok thanks this is my email

blueangel_215@hotmail.com

[/b]
stratus_211

PostPosted: Thu 25th Aug 6:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Problem with downloading from the Video Archives/Kiss Dolls/Hi-Res Depot Reply with quote

Your older Operating System shouldn't give you any problems that stop you from watching movies on your computer. However, you need the proper movie player to be able to view movies.

The Windows Media Player is available for download but you might need Windows XP for that (it's part of the system requirements). The Windows XP upgrade is available to upgrade Win 98/ME to XP. But this is kind of expensive.

You can try to do a search for movie players (include the file extension). There are free movie players on the internet, but becareful of malicious software.

You may also consider going software shopping at an electronics store and ask some one there for help (remember the file extension).
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forums @ The Playground Forum Index -> Site FAQ All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: